The team at the Richards’ Centre will ask you these questions when you make an appointment and when you arrive for your appointment, because your situation may have changed. Your osteopath is required to ask these questions again before commencement of treatment. Please bear with us – this is aimed at keeping you and your osteopath safe.
- Do you or anyone in your household have symptoms of Covid-19 now or in the last 7 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with someone with confirmed/suspected Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been abroad or to high risk UK areas e.g. Preston, Leicester, or Bradford in the last 14 days?
- Are you, or anyone with whom you are in regular contact, considered to be in a high-risk group if you contract the virus (clinically extremely vulnerable or clinically vulnerable – see groups below)?
- Are you, or anyone in your household, at high risk of transmitting the virus by nature of your occupation e.g. a nurse, doctor, care worker?
- Do you have respiratory symptoms or conditions such as asthma or hayfever?