What is the Verruca Pen®?
Introducing the Revolutionary British Made Plasma Treatment for Stubborn Verucae
VERRUCAE – THE FACTS
- Verrucae are viral warts from the HPV group of viruses
- They hide in the layers of the skin and are contagious and difficult to treat
- Verrucae can appear on their own or in clusters
- Verrucae can be very painful when you are walking and are even more painful when pinched
- Verrucae are often confused with corns
PLASMA VERRUCAE TREATMENT
- Innovative and virtually painless treatment that is suitable for children and adults
- The aim of the treatment, as with other verrucae treatments, is to create a micro-trauma that will be recognised by the body’s immune system and generate an improved immune response to destroy the verrucae virus
- Hard skin around your verrucae is reduced with a blade before treatment. This is a painless process.
- Using a sterile probe, your verrucae is treated with the VE Verruca Pen®.
- The tissue of the verruca is destroyed at surface level, leaving your healthy tissue untouched
- No dressing is required after the treatment
- There is no residual pain or discomfort after treatment
- If more treatment is necessary your Podiatrist will advise you of the programme they recommend for you
- An appointment for this treatment can be booked after your Podiatrist has made sure that you do actually have a verruca and not a corn. They can be difficult to tell apart!
- The cost of the treatment is the same for one verrucae or numerous, they need not be confined to one foot either.
PRICES FOR VERRUCA PEN® TREATMENT
First VE Pen Treatment £110
Follow Up Appointments £95
Make an Appointment
You can either make an online appointment or call us to make an appointment: 01293 562601/400011