Homeopathy has been used successfully for more than 200 years worldwide. Its basic principles are clear and simple.
Like should be treated with like – a diseased state is cured by a medicine which can produce similar symptoms in a healthy person: Coffee is known to cause sleeplessness and agitation in some people, so when made into a homeopathic medicine, it could be used to treat people with those symptoms. Conventional medicine sometimes uses similar methods, eg: the stimulant Ritalin is used to treat patients with ADHD, or small doses of allergens such as pollen can be used to de-sensitise allergic patients. However, one major difference with homeopathic medicines is that substances are used in ultra high dilutions, which makes them non-toxic.
What Sort of conditions might be helped?
A wide range of problems: mental, emotional and physical. These include:
- Childhood disorders e.g. behavioural problems, bedwetting, sleep disturbances, eczema,
asthma, earaches,allergies, measles, chickenpox & general childhood illnesses
- Aches and pains in pregnancy
- Viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- Hormonal imbalances e.g. PMT, periods, endometriosis and menopause
- Skin problems e.g. acne, psoriasis, eczema & Warts
- Gastro-intestinal related problems e.g. IBS, constipation & indigestion.
- Environmental reactions, e.g. hayfever, asthma, food intolerance
- Immune system problems, e.g. glandular fever, ME
- Systemic & Debilitating Disorders e.g. Bells Palsy & MS
- Recurrent illnesses e.g. cystitis, sore throats, migraines, headaches, earache &
- Stress-related problems: anxiety, phobias
- Ageing problems: Arthritis, rheumatism
Adult First Appointment £90
up to 1½ Hours
Adult Follow Up £50
up to ½ Hour
Child First Appointment (to age 14) £70
up to 1 Hour
Child Follow Up (to age 14) £45
up to ½ Hour