Has its roots in Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine. Ayurveda was developed some 1,000 years ago. “Ayur” meaning life and “Veda” meaning science or knowledge in ancient Sanskrit.
This holistic medical system aims to bring about physical, mental and spiritual health.
We live in stressful times and head massage is a way of unwinding, easing tension, creating a relaxed and calm frame of mind. The effect is twofold, with the head and scalp relieved of pressure, the mind is stimulated and concentration improved.
If you are worried about what to wear for Indian Head Massage, here are some helpful pointers:-
- You will be sitting down
- As only your head, face, neck and shoulders are massaged, it isn’t necessary to remove clothing
- The treatment time is 30 minutes
The therapeutic benefits of this treatment are improved by the use of a blend of individually blended essential oils.
Indian Head Massage Trio
- Relaxes the scalp and tones up muscles; helps to relieve pressure, headache and eyestrain.
- Stimulates and improves scalp circulation; promotes a lustrous texture in your hair – together with.
- Increased strength and growth.
NECK AND SHOULDER MASSAGE
- Relieves muscular tension and stimulates circulation; helps to eliminate waste material from the body, and encourages the distribution of oxygen to your tissues.
- Restores joint movement and stretches and mobilizes the tissues of your neck and shoulders.
- Soothes, comforts and re-balances vital energy flow; instils a sense of peace and tranquillity.
- Removes tension from the jaw and smoothes out face muscles.
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE
- Head, Face, Neck and Shoulder £40