Langley Green & Ifield Children & Family Centre
Children and family centres in West Sussex provide a range of activities and support to parents and carers. During opening hours, our centres are open for you to drop in and play.
You can also call or visit us for information, advice, and guidance on a wide range of issues affecting you and your family.
Free public access computers are also available.
Find out what’s happening at this center in the ‘Activities and services’ section of our website.
Family information and advice
All of our centres have hub support assistants working on the front desk or helping with healthy child clinics and play sessions.
We can help you with:
- finding childcare
- applying for free childcare entitlement
- finding local activities and support services
- pregnancy and early child development
- health advice for you and your family
- housing and homelessness (how to access local housing services)
- advice on how to get legal help
- personal finance and the benefits you may be entitled to.