Soothe your ears, calm your mind & treat yourself to a lasting deep relaxation
Ear Candle Origins
Ear Candles have been used for many centuries by cultures as diverse as Egyptians, Romans and Greeks, as well as native Americans.
They were used in initiation rituals and healing ceremonies, for aura and spiritual cleansing and harmonising energy fields, as well as being used to treat a variety of health problems.
What is an Ear Candle?
An Ear Candle is not like normal wax candles and the production process is complex. Ear Candles are hollow tubes made of cotton flax, stiffened by adding, extract of honey and herb oils. Chamomile, Sage and St. Johns Wort have all been recognised for their healing properties for hundreds of years.
Ear Candle Treatment is both gentle and relaxing
- The Candle is inserted just inside the ear on the side you lie. The opposite end, away from you, is then lit.
- The slow burning candle burns stops automatically within 4 inches (10cm) of the ear.
- A gentle local heat is produced, as it burns.
- This warmth, combined with the natural oils and
herbs, softens and drains the wax to the base of the candle.
- As air is drawn, the eardrum feels gently massaged.
- Once the candle is removed the therapist massages the outer ear and surrounds.
- This is then repeated on the other ear.
- Treatment ends with a face massage, paying particular attention to the sinus area.
Ear Candle Treatment should not be used on:-
• Perforated eardrums
• Tympanostomy tube implants
• Diseases and inflammation of the ear and surrounds
Please also check for any allergies to the ingredients
Both ears, including face massage 45 Minutes –£45
*Treatment for both ears may take up to 1 hour