Covid-19; During the current lockdown, the clinic is closed
- 10am – 2pm Mr Richards will be holding a Phone in service daily for health related enquiries and advice
- 9am – 5-30pm Monday to Friday Receptionists are available
- Daily The Richards’ Centre Osteopaths & Homeopaths are available for Audio-Visual Online Appointment
Information for Audio-Visual Online Appointments During Covid-19
Appointments are booked via our Cliniko booking system. They have integrated secure links for video and payment (Telehealth and Stripe) as well as exercise videos through Rehab my Patient.
How to book through the website:
- Choose ‘Video’ Location, then select time and practitioner;
- Payment is made at the time of booking;
- Appointment Confirmation emailed to you, with a link to join the meeting; and
- At the time of your appointment, click the link, your meeting will start.
Your call will consist of a video and audio conversation with your Osteopath to include:
- Full in-depth case history;
- Discussion of any previous scan, blood test results etc;
- Visual and active movement tests (via video facilities);
- Complete evaluation of your current situation;
- Discussion of findings and a working diagnosis;
- Lifestyle and adaptation advice;
- Self massage, stretch or simple exercises; and
- Possibly an individual rehabilitative exercise prescription.
Before your appointment, a few tips:
- Make sure you you are in a well-lit space, light on your face, not behind you;
- Please have at least a metre behind you where we can do an examination;
- If your Osteopath needs to check the affected area, you might have to remove some clothing. If you prefer not to, please let them know, so an alternative can be suggested;
- Prop up your phone/tab or laptop so your range of movement can be checked;
- You will need to allow access to both your microphone and camera when you click the appointment link; and
- If you headphones with a mic that is better for sound quality and privacy, but if you don’t have one, that’s fine!
If you choose to see a Homeopath, it will be a consultation, just as normal, but through a secure video and audio link
- Remedies will be prescribed and sent as soon as the postal service allows.
For more info and advice, join us over on our Facebook Page!